[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Tailspinner

Explorer
I was hoping that, even with the holiday, everyone would have posted by now.
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] we are awaiting a post from you in the IC thread.
I will wait a little longer and then move things along.

Tailspinner

Explorer
[MENTION=63746]Binder Fred[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]

Starting next week I will be doing three updates a week. Monday evening, Wednesday evening and Friday evening.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Yeah, I can totally feel you there. Pacing is not easy sometimes

... maybe meta game a bit when/if this comes up again? (« Conclude your post by bringing your PC back to the circle ») Or split up the scene differently? (ghost + « please describe your pc panicking » + return to the Circle all in the same post, then our grave keeper after the PCs reactions?)

Binder Fred

The questions buzzing around that statement would then be: « Did you know about this? »,  « What do you think about this incredible event?» and « Does it have anything to do with this supper of yours? ».

That sort of thing

Tailspinner

Explorer
Post anything else you want to the IC thread. Monday night or Tuesday morning I will resolve things and move us on to the next day, unless there are any objections.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think you can guess that I was wrong in thinking I can play a game of d and d. I didn't really get to start. I am sorry but I am doing what you probably already done and remmoved my character.

Binder Fred

And I'm back (sort of). Apologies to all: I was in the field for near three weeks; We had internet the whole time, sure, but imagine my surprise when I found out the first day that ENWorld was one of the blocked sites for some reason (along with Youtube and all the high-bandwidth sites, which I did know about beforehand)!

I've put in a request to have the ban re-evaluated, so... Maybe?

Sorry about this, folks :(

Scotley

Adventurer
Taking the family on a little Spring Break trip tomorrow, so I don't expect to post much until late next week. Please NPC Teodor as needed.

Advertisement