• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Scouting the castle is useless if we don't then get that information to the Estate. That's why I think we check it out on the way back. We can start discussing this IC perhaps.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Scouting the castle is useless if we don't then get that information to the Estate. That's why I think we check it out on the way back. We can start discussing this IC perhaps.
It's not useless, we may not have the time later and we can (with luck) meet someone or simply devise a way to send the info

FitzTheRuke

Legend
And we can always send Angis with the info, if KN doesn't return. Also, I think one of the reasons to "scout" the castle is to assess just exactly what remains of the orc threat. For all we know, they are regrouping and gathering reinforcements for another assault on Floshin Manor. They had a goal, (which was probably to take over that secret room with the portals so they could add an entire Thayan Orc Army to their numbers) which they DIDN'T succeed on. Are they done? That's the question here. Might be a little urgent.

And we can always send Angis with the info, if KN doesn't return. Also, I think one of the reasons to "scout" the castle is to assess just exactly what remains of the orc threat. For all we know, they are regrouping and gathering reinforcements for another assault on Floshin Manor. They had a goal, (which was probably to take over that secret room with the portals so they could add an entire Thayan Orc Army to their numbers) which they DIDN'T succeed on. Are they done? That's the question here. Might be a little urgent.
We send Angis and if KN returns you just intercept him with some guards/scouts, gives his info and Angis returns to the group

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Can everyone post here their Short Rest Healing? I did Angis, who has 54/58 HP and 1/6 HD left. (Assuming there was no more magic healing or other bonusses). I also went back and audited his Spell Slots. KN definitely had him take a long rest back at the manor, and we both had him at 2/4 (level 1) and 1/2 (Level 2) slots.

Please double-check your HP, HD, and limited use class features (like spell slots) and give me a post as to where you are at. I've got a quick encounter ready to go (you'll see how/why) but I need to know where we are at.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi was at 19/39 (IC 2507), with six hit dice. Spending 3d8+3=18 at a short rest gets him to 37 hit points, with 3 dice left.
He picks up pebbles on the way, and refills his pockets. He has stopped trying to keep Gutter clean.

You got it. Turns out Escella could have let loose a little with her spells. Sorry for the confusion.
I'm rather annoyed at that whole combat. Not because of you. But because I never cast Expeditious Retreat because I didn't realize it was a bonus action spell. And next level up she needs to acquire quicken spell.

Remove ads