(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, no one knows you are here. The moat is loud enough to cover the sound of a fight that only has one door and everything else is underground. Take an hour. I wouldn't take too much longer than that, though. Goblins gotta work. Anyone remember what time of day it ought to be?

Fradak

Explorer
Having agreed to at least attempt to rescue the other prisoners of Julkoun, the Daggerfordians and their allies made their way south along animal trials through the forest. Then they worked their way along the treeline, heading east for several miles, before climbing along the large hill known as the Flint.

The proud Julkounian showed the group the way to the quarry, and they worked their way down its slopes and along the hidden paths that led to the eastern road.

She led the group back a ways, up the hill and over a ridge until they arrived, unseen, on the north side of the town.

I don't really know how long was the trip. We leaved in the morning after a long rest.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Right. This morning you dropped Drui and the Julkounians at the quarry and then took the stealthy paths to the moat above the bridge. Sounds like it's early afternoon when you got down there. (S'why a lot of goblins were sleeping). So mid-afternoon by the end of the short rest. (Around 3pm)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Dandin can ritual cast while everyone else is resting. Detect magic, up to 4 identify and a Comprehend languages at the end.

Enseth needs his HP and Dandin's wound was minor enough to heal(mostly) with a potion.

tglassy

Adventurer
Titus can Ritual Cast as well. Could Titus learn the rituals from Dandin and Enseth if he has enough money? I know that they have their own rituals as well, and it would be slightly redundant, but having two people who know Identify would be nice. In fact, Enseth can learn it as well. Then we can all identify. Could be useful.

Also, I took the feat, so I'd like to use it. It's something that'll stay progressively useful as time goes on, regardless of how I multiclass. It's not the Warlock's Tome, but it's the next best thing.

Remove ads