(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I feel confused. Didn't we just go to the city side of the bridge? Also, are we considering clearing out the city, or just saving some more prisoners before heading back to Daggerford?

I looked back at it. There was no mistake. Enseth suggested to clear yhe tunnels at your back before pressing forward. He opened that door and that is when the fight started.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I looked back at it. There was no mistake. Enseth suggested to clear yhe tunnels at your back before pressing forward. He opened that door and that is when the fight started.
Ahh, well in that case let's just finish his plan. Frankly I thought we were here for a quick smash and grab prisoner escape. Maybe we can just use the tunnels to the Flint as the escape route.

Fradak

Explorer
A good thing you are not with us... That could be a new plan ;) No need of the spell. You crate a diversion and we kill them.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm sorry about the delay in all my games. I've been swamped at work lately (I used to find the time to do a post or two at work) and even my weekends have been tight for time. I will try to get them all rolling again ASAP. Bear with me!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'm sorry about the delay in all my games. I've been swamped at work lately (I used to find the time to do a post or two at work) and even my weekends have been tight for time. I will try to get them all rolling again ASAP. Bear with me!
No worries, just thought I'd help with a bit of inspiration for the encounter.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I know I shouldn't complain what with how slow I have been lately, but can I get a few more of ya to take your turns? [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]? [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION]? [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION]? (It"s just that I have had time to do it this week and yet... not much to resolve.)

Remove ads