(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Hahaha! No, sorry! I was looking for creation parameters and it wnet right by me! Cell phone screen does not help hehe

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

FitzTheRuke

Legend
My original first post said "any source". I've revised it because I realize people could take that to include 3PP and DM's Guild stuff, which I'd rather stay away from. (For the same reason I'd like to avoid UA), it's not a reflection of my lack-of-respect for the product, it's just that I don't want to have to look-up what any of it does. Costs me too much time.

tglassy

Adventurer
(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Recruiting)

I'm game. I do hate level 1 characters, but I can live with it.

I'm thinking a Noble of some kind. I never play combat types, so a Paladin or even just a straight Fighter might be fun. I'll read over the NPC list and see where he could fit.

It'll also be easier having only one character instead of four!

Sent from my iPad using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm in, no paladin this time.....

You could be a member of (or a rival of) the Hardcheese family. Their name is a bit silly, as is the name of their Happy Cow Tavern:

The Happy Cow Tavern:
The Hardcheese family of strongheart halflings has run the Happy Cow Tavern, a homey alehouse, for generations. The drink is cheap, the pace is slow, and the talk is about farms and farming. The Hardcheeses run a large dairy operation and own various pieces of good farmland around Daggerford that they rent out to tenants. These farms provide the tavern with the cheeses that gave the halflings their family name and the other simple staples served at the Happy Cow. The Hardcheeses are well known for their generosity, and they are happy to lend money to folk they know. Their bar serves as a bank to most of the farmers of the region, much to the consternation of Lady Belinda Anteos of the Sword Coast Traders’ Bank.

... but I sometimes like to play against the obvious and make them more interesting (or at least deeper, than the obvious).

Or you could be a bit silly. I don't mind silly, as long as there isn't too much of it.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm leaning towards a Noble Human Fighter, perhaps related to the Duke in some way. A knight, as it were. Honestly, I'd like to do Variant Human and take the Ritual Caster Feat.

Basically, he was trained in both magic and martial skills growing up, but when he got old enough he chose to become a knight, rather than a wizard. He still has his old Ritual Spell Book, and will be looking to buy more Ritual spells as he goes. Most likely going Eldritch Knight later, and having Ritual Caster will do wonders to help his spell utility.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads