(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
LOL. Profit!

Profit is a perfectly fine motivation. There is nothing profitable about having your town overrun by marauders. It's true that when I say "heroic" I don't mean that the act has to be heroic in the character's head. I'm just hoping that the general results of the acts are of a saving nature.

Fradak

Explorer
(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full-ish)

Just throwing some ideas: are you ok for a masterless shield guardian (warforged war cleric /abjurator)? A mad wizard (dead) creation or an old tomb guardian , not sure yet. So first level cleric then full wizard. The cleric part is for mechanics and survivability (say his master was his god). Kind of an Ultron but LN. Maybe he is a spell caster or maybe I'll convert spells into magical devices for more construct flavor.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sounds pretty cool. Strange in a group that is more down-to-earth locals, but there can always be a weird one. If you make that guy you could be brought to the table by Sir Istival. That guy got around. He could have discovered you on an adventure. I don't mind the cleric thing, your creators could have been very devout. I'd like you to be pretty ancient.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I have a request of everyone: Whenever you use a limited resource, at the end of the post make a "resource: x/y" line. You don't have to post every time where all your resources are at (like some nicely organised PBP players I have seen) just the one you've used at the time you've used it. It provides quick look-back for us all and lets me know that you are taking it into account.

For example:

If you post: "Ludwig drinks his last healing potion! (roll 2d4+2)"

End the post with "Healing Potions: 0/2"

Okay, that was a poor example, because it was obvious in the post, but do it anyway. (It reminds me that you used to have two.)

Here's a better one:

"Dillon casts fireball into the crowd of chanting cultists! Roll=8d6 fire damage"

Post at the end "Spell Slots (3rd Level): 1/2"

(You can give me all your slots, but at LEAST tell me the one you just used).

Oh, and I mean for ALL limited resources. Short Rest, Long Rest, and purchased (or found or stolen) one-use items. If you can't use it again right away without having another one, it counts. (I am slightly less concerned with things like arrows and pints of lantern-oil, but I wouldn't complain if you chose to show those too).

It just shows me you are thinking about the game so I feel less like I have to do it for you (or double-check).

Feel free to do it for Hit Points too, so I know that we agree on where you are at. You know, when you post something like:

"Alphonso grunts as the crossbow bolt punches into his shoulder. His grip feels weak, but he swings his sword at the orc anyway... (Sword Attack Roll)"

Feel free to end the post:

"HP: 16/28"

I will be posting damage taken when I resolve rounds, but it's nice to know that you know where you're at. Also shows that we agree.

Remove ads