(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oh by the way, I said I'd do a second round of downtime posts, but this has taken long enough. I mean, feel free to keep posting story-stuff until we get the party back together (I'll finish Titus and respond to some of the other things) but I'm not going to ask for more rolls at this time. I'd like to get moving again.

tglassy

Adventurer
Well, it depends. The Noble Family could be a family Titus knows, or has ties to. That could make him want to go there.

I’d kind of like to do the Orc one, though. So either of those would be ok for me.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, looks like the consensus is to head north. I can turn all the northern stuff into one go. I'll combine a few things and make it make sense. This should be good.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
You realize that I will be spending my downtime now trying to figure out what Sing Axe was?

Sure, but your downtime is up when you get back to Daggerford. There's Adventure to be had! Besides, your Uncle Seaton is on it, doing research, and he has access to the best libraries in Waterdeep (including Blackstaff Tower). Titus can talk to Delfin or Trista (two wizards in Daggerford) and borrow their personal libraries, but Daggerford is not very worldly, far-or-less otherwordly.

I will confirm that Dandin & Titus returned, and get them together, along with N7 in my next post. The Floshin Estate is on the way north, so even if you want to got to Harpshield Castle or go search Ardeep Forest for kidnapping gnolls, we will stop there first.

In my rereading of Isteval's dinner, you all made decent friends with Sir Darfin, and he said you were welcome there. In fact, Tommi may have stopped there with Sherlen on their way back - it's on the road to and from Julkoun. Actually, I'll say that they didn't see any orcs, and they didn't speak to the lord (they never thought to ask if he was there, he's usually in Daggerford), but they stayed in his guest-house. Angis walked past it too, but he wasn't feeling social at the time. N7 went the other way.

Remove ads