(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Just to let you all know: I am, yet again, waiting for my laptop to be fixed. I have some backups on my work computer, so I might be able to get some posts done at work (if I can find time) but it might be a few days still.

That's my excuse for being slow lately, but it seems nearly everyone is slow right now. I hope we can all keep going! These games are too good not to. Just let me know if you need to drop out or just need some patience and you'll get to it as soon as you can.

There will be no hard feelings either way.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry for the long delay, gang. I ended up buying a new laptop (online like a fool) during the sales last week, and the thing got lost in the mail or stuck at the border or some dumb thing. It just arrived today, so I finally have a computer again. I'll be catching up in everything soon, I hope.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I figure either Titus will run down this lone orc with his warhorse, or Angis will shoot him with the crossbow, whoever posts first. Then I will move on and get this game going again. (Although Fradak has not been around in nearly a month. N7 may be experiencing power-problems since his internal battle started.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This is my first round-roller post since you leveled up. Let me know if I made any mistakes on your character's info line. I don't expect much from you all in the next week or two, but I'd like to get this game rolling again in the new year. Should I invite another player, do you think? Someone with a good posting track-record?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I believe I said it has +6 accuracy (weird that siege weapons in 5e don't take into account the skill of the user, but I think we can assume that everyone with simple weapon proficiency has practiced the essentials) and it does 2d6 on a hit. It can be rotated all the way around, but it's not great at firing toward the rear (the boxes and the roof are in the way and you'd have to jump down onto the driver's bench... maybe if something were flying behind the wagon it would work.) But most of that stuff is mostly fluff, (not hard-rukes). Oh It's range is 100/400.

Remove ads