(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I will be heading out on vacation this afternoon and will be returning June 14. I won't have access to a computer other than my phone, and I hate mobile posting, so I will give permission for the DM to jaeger Angis if necessary. His plan is to get everyone to pull back to the large chamber again so they aren't all separated and fighting one on one against these things.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
@Prickly Pear I didn't think so, but I couldn't remember if Lionel could help as a bonus action. You put that you were helping under a bonus action header, so I took your word for it. ORB5 can do it, so it will negate Tommi's disadvantage. Go get 'im @Kobold Stew !
Ahh, I see. No, I meant that Lionel was staying so that he could share the damage with Tommi and thereby 'helping' him to survive. I had a '—' in there to indicate that Lionel did not use his bonus action. Sorry about that.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Moved OOC post to this thread:
OOC:
Sorry to be a party pooper but you can't take a reaction when you are surprised. That's the point of being surprised.
From the Player's Handbook p 189:
If you're surprised, you can't move or take an action on your first turn of the combat, and you can't take a reaction until that turn ends. A member of a group can be surprised even if the other members aren't.

Also, you will need to be able to see the attacker, and these shadows are invisible.
From the Player's Handbook p 97:
UNCANNY DODGE
Starting at 5th level, when an attacker that you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to halve the attack's damage against you.

But, of course, this is up to the DM.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases