OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Shayuri

First Post
I've been out of town the past weekend as well, just getting back now to a mountain of posting to catch up on. Haven't forgotten this game though! :)

Leif

Adventurer
Has anybody else noticed that the ENWorld forums have bee rearranged again, and all PBP threads for a game are probably not in the same forum any longer? In-Characrter and Out-of-Character threads are still in the Gaming Action: Play-by-Post Center Forum, but the Rogues Gallery threads, if they were in the old Rogues Gallery section of the Play-by-Post Forum, are now in the Character Builds and Optimization Sub-Forum of the Dungeons, Dragons, Variations & Offshoots Forum. I had a bad habit, when I started out here, of sticking my RG threads in the wrong forum, anyway, so who knows where they are now? (Hopefully, they're where I lefrt 'em, which could be ???.)

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, that's been the case for awhile now.

I don't like the change, honestly. It was hard enough finding an RG when they had their own dedicated forum. Now they're lumped in with all the, "Help me pimp out my bardlock" threads, and you basically need to have direct links in the game threads if you want any chance of the RG being useful.

Leif

Adventurer
I also thought it was very good when there was a dedicated forum for pbp threads.

I seem to remember an even earlier time when the RG threads were lumped in with the OOC threads in the OOC forum. Or do I remember wrong?

Leif

Adventurer
Over on the Myth-Weavers board, where they have a Pathfinder Society chapter, I've been very dismayed lately that almost everyone in that chapter of the PFS seems hellbent on min/max-ing and pimping every character they have, with not even a token "Wham-Bam Thank You Ma'am" being offered up to actual ROLEPLAYING.

It almost makes me glad that there's no PFS chaper here.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have not noticed. I go to settings and hit the list of threads I am subscribed to to make my posts. When I do go outside my box, i hit only one other forum.

Leif

Adventurer
You might be surprised at what you can find in the nooks and crannies of this board system, DeWar. You might want to explore more sometime.

Remove ads