OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Fenris

Adventurer
Hi Folks, I am here. And I enjoy mass combat, or least tactical thinking. So hang in there, lets hammer it out and more on.

Scotley

Hero
Okay, I am back from a little beach vacation and feeling rested and ready to game. At this point I need an action or a plan from the players to continue.

Scotley

Hero
Anybody still out there? I'm off to enjoy a long weekend of face to face gaming and socializing with old friends. We will be in the un-wired wilderness of north central Arkansas, so I don't expect to post again until Monday. Tuesday if the socializing gets out of hand. I expect to be fired up to do some gaming upon my return after playing with a group I gamed with starting way back in the early 80's. Hope to see some posts here upon my return.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm here! Rarin' to go! But not sure what Thorn can do in an army situation! I need to review these rules I guess and try to work out how PCs who aren't commanding forces can contribute...

Shayuri

First Post
Well, she's left to go scouting.

If anyone else sneaky wants to come with, that's fine. I just wanted to try to get things moving again.

Remove ads