OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] :blush: Do you have the stat block for my pseudodragon? It's not on my sheet and I've just spent I don't know how long trying to find it in our old thread and can't. Sorry :blush:

:angel:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I will look and see if I can track it down. I expect it might be useful soon.

That's what I was thinking too. My little baby dragon! It's got to be in this thread (or that recruiting thread maybe) but I looked through 1000 posts and couldn't find it. I swore it was on my sheet but it's not. Ugh. Sorry.

Scotley

Hero
After an exhaustive search I can't find it either. Really most of the important stuff like hit points, attack bonus and skills come from you anyway. So, we can go with the mods for young characters and reduce the str. con. and wis by 2 and add 2 to dex. Otherwise just stat like a regular familiar and cut spell resistance to 11 from 12 and maybe lower the poison save DC to 13 and we'll go from there. Don't stress over it.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
After an exhaustive search I can't find it either. Really most of the important stuff like hit points, attack bonus and skills come from you anyway. So, we can go with the mods for young characters and reduce the str. con. and wis by 2 and add 2 to dex. Otherwise just stat like a regular familiar and cut spell resistance to 11 from 12 and maybe lower the poison save DC to 13 and we'll go from there. Don't stress over it.

All I can think is that something happened to it in the great wipe out... I KNOW I had it on my character sheet, and I looked everywhere. Sorry about that and thank you for the stats! Baby dragon coming rigt up ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
In an effort to standardize my user name across the several forums and sites I frequent, I've changed my username here to Maidhc O Casain.

Just wanted to avoid any confusion if/when they grant my request by giving advance warning.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, yeah, I don't depend on notifications anymore. I just check the boards as often as I can. It's not perfect; I still sometimes miss stuff...but at least I kinda-sorta keep up more or less. :)

Scotley

Hero
Hehe, yeah, I don't depend on notifications anymore. I just check the boards as often as I can. It's not perfect; I still sometimes miss stuff...but at least I kinda-sorta keep up more or less. :)

Yeah, looks like I am learning this lesson the hard way. Notifications are back, but I'll just keep checking in. Will try to get a post up today, but might be tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Notifications are the weirdest thing on this site. They only periodically work. It hurts the less active games like this.

But I'm still here, as is [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION]. :)

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Remove ads