OOC: [T20] High Law and Low Justice

Seonaid

Explorer
Obviously the fungus (is that what it is?) was meant to kill the entire ship's complement . . . Otherwise, why go to all the trouble of rigging the explosion? I'm assuming the bearer didn't realize, and didn't set it himself. Perhaps he didn't even know what exactly he was carrying? I'm definitely going to have to go back and read all of it again. Particularly the journal entries and such.

DrZombie

First Post
The fungus was a designer bio-terrorist weapon, and the dvonn was the test case. Nells-C was around to protect his investment and to oversee the final test before selling it. Either the ISS agent was on their tracks and was eliminated because of it, or he was corrupt and was betrayed in turn.

Wilphe

Adventurer
I would expect that an investigation of who installed the new safes in the Dvonn might turn up some very interesting information...

DrZombie

First Post
maerdwy, any feedback you wanna give me on the new char (like : drzombie you arse, this is a complete waste of my time as a gm, why don't you just unsubscribe from this site, or wait, i'll just show this piece of crap to Morrus and he'll ban you forever, or something a bit more positive)

Maerdwyn

First Post
DrZ, I think he'll work out - Some of the skills overlap with other characters' but I thnk that's fine. I', out of town right now, so my posting the next couple days will be a little erratic.

The next big IC post will move things forward and give you an opportunity to introduce him, I think.

You guys have put together a good picture of what was going on - all that remains is trying to figure out what Treth had to do with things :)

Seonaid

Explorer
Let's see . . . guessing wildly, he was someone who stumbled upon the secret goo and was too important to be outright killed, so he was poisoned (hence the disorientation) and sent to serve at that restaurant. His memory seemed shot too, so perhaps the poison (whatever it was) affected all of his brain function. Or he was an early test subject gone awry. Or, but I doubt this one seriously, he was an original conspirator or creator of the goo and he was eliminated, sans killing him (see above references to mind-altering substances), for his part in the mess.

Edit: Obviously I have a clear grasp of things. ;)

Wilphe

Adventurer
I'd find it hard to believe that Treth was a technician, he was a male Aslan after all.

That said, it's probably hard to find a culturally male Aslan this far into the Imperium (we are on the other side to Aslan space yes?); so that might be an effect of his conditioning

Remove ads