• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
it says something to the effect that Ian world is now called Diaglo's old d and d news sight and that the emphasis is going to be on the older versions of d and d and no more 3.5 or 4th ed...i am sure it is nothing more then an april fool's prank...

although the lack of the smiles on this page is getting me a little frustrated

Scotley

Hero
I noticed the new Diaglo's Old D&D bit in the corner. I did check out the front page. There does seem to be some real animosity between the 4e advocators and the 3.5 hold-outs that puts an edge on this year's humor. It was kinda fun seeing some of the old covers make the front page.

Scott DeWar

i still have a copy of that book!
Edit: Addendum....
i read the wotc april fool's jokes...still like Diaglo's better! although their errata for the phb; magic missle includes daarkness as a possible target!

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Oops, just realized I forgot to add stat increases for 4th and 8th level for Zorn. Also forgot to add spells known. I will try to take care of that in the next couple of days. I will be away until Sunday night but will (should) have internet access.

thanks,

Graybeard

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, spells known would be good before we get to a situation where spellcasting is required. I'm in no hurry on the ability score boosts, but I expect you are. ;)

Have a nice trip.

Scott DeWar

Scotley...a heads up for you:
[sblock] i am diabetic and prone to the occasional lo blood sugar which tends to induce the worst headaches i have ever endured. top that with new glasses (bifocals) and i am suffering some quite nasty cranel explosions. if i am slow in posting, i appologize beforhand. i am still new to the insulin thing and i am trying my darn best to beat this thing. i will post. i will get caught up. i will not let the lag last abnormally long. if you feel i am going to be a liability , just let me know and i will respectfully and honorably bow out

david
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Scott DeWar]No worries what so ever. As it happens I'm a type II diabetic myself. I'm not at the point of insulin as yet, but I've watched a great-grandfather, a grandmother and now a father have to do it, so I expect my time is coming. So far a handfull of pills, some exercise and weight loss have been enough for me. I sympathize with the bifocals as well. I've long worn glasses for myopia and astigmatism, but I'm starting to notice that I have to back up to see some things the last year or so. Besides, I would never discriminate against a player for medical reasons. My career is in providing services for persons with disabilities. Best of luck with the headaches and the blood sugar. You are a great asset to the game and I would hate to lose you. Besides, you seem to be keeping up with the posting better than most. ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

[sblock=Scotley]
re glasses: just wait until you run out of arm length to gain the neccessary focal lenth! that is where i finally conceeded to the bi focals.

and as for the taking the needle thing, let me add: I HATE NEEDLES!!! *ahem* now that i got that out...

[/sblock]

wandering_8i

First Post
Before I forget again...

I will most likely be unresponsive from May 10th to May 12th. I've got a final on the morning of the 13th and its nasty so I will pretty much be ignoring everything else.

My apologies in advance.

Remove ads