• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

SunGold

First Post
What DMAesh said. If we end up in Ilvana's we'll still try and swipe your dulcimer (Shoor probably sucks at playing it anyway :p) in case you make it back. Take care. :)

Uller

Adventurer
Hey guys I don't mean to disappoint, really, I didn't want to come to this because I never have before, but I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this adventure - not at all because I want to. But rather because I don't have another option other than neglect it and leave you guys hanging. So consider me out of the game----or at least on indefinite leave. If and when things change for me at some point, and Uller and you guys are still going would be willing to take me back, I'll gladly come back - you guys are awesome :) I wish you luck and sanity where it is most needed. Thanks for having me guys.

Thanks, Zansy.

Just so everyone knows, if the you hit a patch of life and need a break, you are more than welcome to just go in lurk mode for a bit and come back when things free up for you. At a typical table game, I find typically only 2 or 3 players are ever really truly engaged most of the time and that's okay. As long as folks let us know when they are going to be unable to post, it's all good.

Should have something to post to move the game along in a bit...

Zansy

Explorer
Thanks, Zansy.

Just so everyone knows, if the you hit a patch of life and need a break, you are more than welcome to just go in lurk mode for a bit and come back when things free up for you. At a typical table game, I find typically only 2 or 3 players are ever really truly engaged most of the time and that's okay. As long as folks let us know when they are going to be unable to post, it's all good.

Should have something to post to move the game along in a bit...

Well luckily for you guys ENW sends me notifications whenever somebody posts in a thread I post in, Or when I'm mentioned/quoted/XP'd/Laughed and that I don't know how to turn it off. So you can count on me lurking until I can make room. Thank you :)

SunGold

First Post
Well luckily for you guys ENW sends me notifications whenever somebody posts in a thread I post in, Or when I'm mentioned/quoted/XP'd/Laughed and that I don't know how to turn it off. So you can count on me lurking until I can make room. Thank you :)

Haha, well, I'll tell you how to fix that in case it's bothering you, but I hope you come back anyway!

Click "Settings" up at the top of the page. That will take you to a page with all of the threads you're subscribed to. (If you don't see any at first, click the "view all subscribed threads" button.) These are the threads you get notifications for. You can check the boxes next to them and then choose to unsubscribe, or change subscription method (for example, you can switch to a weekly notification instead of an instantaneous one for every post). Hope that helps.

Uller

Adventurer
Haha, well, I'll tell you how to fix that in case it's bothering you, but I hope you come back anyway!

Click "Settings" up at the top of the page. That will take you to a page with all of the threads you're subscribed to. (If you don't see any at first, click the "view all subscribed threads" button.) These are the threads you get notifications for. You can check the boxes next to them and then choose to unsubscribe, or change subscription method (for example, you can switch to a weekly notification instead of an instantaneous one for every post). Hope that helps.

And if you use the taptalk app on your phone you can just tap the star at the top of the thread to subscribe or unsubscribe. But yeah, just don't unsubscribe the OotA threads!

Zansy

Explorer

And if you use the taptalk app on your phone you can just tap the star at the top of the thread to subscribe or unsubscribe. But yeah, just don't unsubscribe the OotA threads!
I don't use taptalk, and I was a little bit half-hearted when I said the only reason is because I can't stop the emails. I'll try to keep an eye on you guys, but I have to straighten a few things in my life first. ^-^;

SunGold

First Post
So, should we still be planning our next move, or was that stealth roll low enough to draw the drows'/monsters' attention and move the game forward?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads