D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Egon

First Post
Actually, after careful consideration, I'm going to bow out of this one. Seems I've got my hands a bit full with my own LMoP campaign PLUS being in FF's Tethyr campaign.

Sorry guys, but I don't want to lag behind and feel lost (like I'm beginning to already).

Uller

Adventurer
Actually, after careful consideration, I'm going to bow out of this one. Seems I've got my hands a bit full with my own LMoP campaign PLUS being in FF's Tethyr campaign.

Sorry guys, but I don't want to lag behind and feel lost (like I'm beginning to already).
Np. If you change your mind let us know.

SunGold

First Post
I can't imagine why any of us would have a problem with your son joining us, especially with Egon and Chuckfar out. I say bring him in! :)

Zansy

Explorer
I agree with [MENTION=6801671]itcomeswithamap[/MENTION], by all means - your son is welcome to join us ^_^-b

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Absolutely.

Btw, I'm making my character right now and it'll probably ready tomorrow or Saturday.

Uller

Adventurer
All right folks...I told my son he can play. He'll make his character this weekend and I'll help him get it posted.

Here is what I have so far in the way of PCs and starting rolls. Let me know if I missed anything:

PlayerCharacterRaceClassd6d20
DMAeshEzraenHalf-elf (drow)Paladin35
HerobizkitBertrum "Tunner Rat" ThornberryHalflingRanger313
MarcelusEvandur RaulsonHumanPaladin415
itcomeswithamapSurana BlackrockHumanBarbarian119
ZansyKlepHalf-orcBard27

Last edited:

DMAesh

Explorer
All right folks...I told my son he can play. He'll make his character this weekend and I'll help him get it posted.

Here is what I have so far in the way of PCs and starting rolls. Let me know if I missed anything:

PlayerCharacterRaceClassd6d20
DMAeshEzraenHalf-elf (drow)Paladin415
HerobizkitBertrum "Tunner Rat" ThornberryHalflingRanger313
MarcelusEvandur RaulsonHumanPaladin35
itcomeswithamapSurana BlackrockHumanBarbarian119
ZansyKlepHalf-orcBard27

Mine was 3 for the d6 and 5 for the d20. You might have swapped me and Marcelus by accident. :)

Remove ads