• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 500

Friadoc

Explorer
It's a good script and if I could, I would so fireball Eugene in the nads, after casting hold person, that it ain't funny.

Bald jerk.

I can see that Roy took after every nice, good, and kind person in his family, which is a good thing.

On top of the whole long panel 500th thing, I did think it was cool that it ended on a big, perhaps one of the biggest, cliffhangers of the series.

Seriously, regardless of who is getting married, a whole lot of character development for Roy just happened, yet there is that cliffhanger. ;)

Nailom

First Post
Strip 500. I guess thats a good point to say: Roy I love your webcomic. Thanks for all the work you put in it. Bring out more printed books I'll happily buy them to keep the OotS in buisness.

Klaus

First Post
PoeticJustice said:
I think I actually like the fact that Rich doesn't make a big deal over the strip hitting a "significant" number. What's it supposed to mean, anyway?
It's the end of the "afterlife" arc and the start of "catching up with the living".

Gez

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Gotta say, Eric sure knows how to tease. His players must scream in agony on a regular basis. :]
Who is Eric?
Nailom said:
Strip 500. I guess thats a good point to say: Roy I love your webcomic. Thanks for all the work you put in it. Bring out more printed books I'll happily buy them to keep the OotS in buisness.
Roy works on a webcomic? I knew about that former Cliffport cop, but for Roy it's a surprise.

Remove ads