• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Painful sleep

I went to bed at 1am, and I woke up just a little while ago, 2:30 pm, and I hurt a bit all over. I wasn't exercising yesterday, so I don't see how I could've strained muscles, so unless laughing hard at Team America is stressful enough to injure me, I must've just slept wrong to a really bad level.

Ouch.

I slept 13 hours and don't feel refreshed. Plus, I wasted 5 hours I'd intended to spend working. And, in a dream, I thought I was going to miss my plane back from GenCon.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I don't sleep ;)

Could be that you are coming down with some bug, could also that you were running in your bed but normally you can tell that. ;) More than like you re-lived GENCON and are just feeling it. :lol:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
RangerWickett said:
I went to bed at 1am, and I woke up just a little while ago, 2:30 pm, and I hurt a bit all over.

Speaking as a professional expert on sleep and alertness, let me just say. . .

what the hell's up with that?

Angcuru

First Post
It's because he's using an old-fashioned metal spring mattress, and needs the swedish sleep system, whatever that means. It's been drilled into my skull by bad tv.

Angcuru

First Post
Gremlins. With tiny hypodermic needles. Come to think of it, isn't ANY needle hypodermic if you stick it under your skin?

No flu.

I sleep on a futon-esque mat of comforters, on the floor. I've been doing it for four months now, and this was the first time I woke up with any real pains.

Plus, it threw my sleep schedule outta whack. Grr.

Must stay up now and work on D&D stuff. Hmm.

Mystery Man

First Post
RangerWickett said:
No flu.

I sleep on a futon-esque mat of comforters, on the floor. I've been doing it for four months now, and this was the first time I woke up with any real pains.

Plus, it threw my sleep schedule outta whack. Grr.

Must stay up now and work on D&D stuff. Hmm.
Try sleeping outside, naked, upside down. The different pain you'll experience will make you forget about the current pain. Kill the patient to cure him I say.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads