• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Painful sleep

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Ditto to what Darth said. Oversleeping can make you miserable in a lot of ways... As for what could make you oversleep, it could be as simple as having skipped an hour of sleep here and there over the week prior, or maybe you skipped a regular meal and your body couldn't keep up, or maybe you quit smoking/caffeine/cocaine recently. Hey, maybe your dream just had you so depressed that you couldn't stand the thought of waking to face the world (until you realized it was just a dream, and you weren't trapped at Gencon.)

Whatever caused you to oversleep, though, clearly Proteus Syndrome exacerbated the effects. In case of erection lasting four or more hours, seek immediate medical attention.

No recent sleep troubles (aside from staying up 'til 8am for a Farscape marathon after my friend's DVDs came in).

However, I did have a dream that I met Gollum in an old forest outside a British university. He was hiding in a cave by some ruins, and looked more like the homonculus from the Monster Manual than the version in the movies. He was rather frightening.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads