Paizo News: Collab with Mirrorscape

Paizo is collaborating with Mirrorscape to bring Pathfinder and Starfinder to augmented reality.

Paizo is collaborating with Mirrorscape to bring Pathfinder and Starfinder to augmented reality.
mirrorscape.png
Paizo just announced they will be collaborating with Extended Reality game company, Mirrorscape, to make Pathfinder and Starfinder available on Mirrorscapes augmented reality tabletop gaming platform. Mirrorscape will soon launch their open beta on iOS and Android devices with Paizo's titles available shortly thereafter.

Mirrorscape has built its platform over the last four years and is dedicated itself to open, community-based experiences that support gamer creativity and homebrew campaigns. This aligns with Paizo's offerings, most recently its ORC Liscense.

“Bringing Paizo’s titles to Mirrorscape allows us to replicate the true-to-life, around-the-table experience that our fans have enjoyed for decades in an astonishing virtual experience,” Paizo Publisher Erik Mona said. “The team at Mirrorscape has dedicated a tremendous amount of time and effort into keeping the Paizo experience as realistic and original as possible on the platform, and we are thrilled to contribute to the growth of such a unique and exciting development in virtual tabletop gaming.”

Mirrorscape is also being developed for compatibility on AR glasses and headsets, which will allow hand- and eye-tracking for gamers.

For more information, visit Mirrorscape's website.

Dawn Dalton

Dawn Dalton

I wonder about using Aug.Real. VTT for actual-play shows, and later using the software of these VTTs to produce machinimas based in those games and stories.

MadArkitekt

Eternal
Epic
Dwarven Forge and Fat Dragon tiles, Reaper Minis, HeroForge integration, mixed reality, and now Paizo?!?! WOOOOOOT!!!!

Last edited:

Vincent55

Adventurer
again pathfinder team sticking it to wizards and Hasbro, lol one is in it for the love of the game and the community the other are corporate money grabber, lol. Way to go

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Expected July 18th on the iOS store. I’ll check it out to in a few days and see what it looks like and how much it is, didn’t look to deep on the site for an estimated price.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The add ons are quite expensive. I get it, but you aren't using the app and getting anywhere near what they show, without spending a lot of money.

I might look at this when it gets a PC version, but by then WotC might have their VTT in alpha.....

Remove ads

Remove ads