• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Palpatine Was A Clone in RoS

Zardnaar

Legend
This is more proof that Kathleen Kennedy had NO plan at all for the trilogy, other than her political agenda.

No overall story arc.

No character developments.

And don't forget, she also stated she had "No Source Material", from her interview in Rolling Stones, as reported by G&G.

John. Campea thinks she will be gone in the next 6 months with the new CEO.

Musical chair director's being a big reason.

G&G btw not a great source. Campea gets along with Robert Burnett and it was him who aquired the leaked script for the other Episode IX.

Alot of the "sources" the fandom menace use is just spoilers from Reddit. The basic plot of RoS was spoiled about 5 months before it came out.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Oh... Another I dislike Kylo, and the new movies used ideas from the Expanded universe books thread by Zard...

Zardnaar

Legend
Oh... Another I dislike Kylo, and the new movies used ideas from the Expanded universe books thread by Zard...

Hey Disney is the one doing it. TFA ABH remake.

Force diad. KotoR.
RoS Palpatine cloned the Dark Empire plotline including the Emperor clone bodies falling apart.

Say what you will about TLJ at least Rian was creative.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I liked all of them really. The only movie I can't stand is Attack of the Clones.

I think we just disagree on the effectiveness of Kylo Ren. I enjoyed him as a villain, because it was a departure from calm and composed evil that I am used to in Star Wars movies.

I also have absolutely nothing against you Zard. I hope you know that. :D

Zardnaar

Legend
I liked all of them really. The only movie I can't stand is Attack of the Clones.

I think we just disagree on the effectiveness of Kylo Ren. I enjoyed him as a villain, because it was a departure from calm and composed evil that I am used to in Star Wars movies.

I also have absolutely nothing against you Zard. I hope you know that. :D

I have very thick skin (+1 AC) and don't take anything online personally.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
KK was more interested in her agenda than getting a good story/profitable film made.

Her direct interference made it impossible for directors to do their job with KK in the seat with them.

Disney HAD to extend her contract because everyone was too smart to try and repair the siht job she made of the films. Also, it was politically incorrect for fire such a publicly visible female, and that too was a huge problem.

Just be glad the Mandalorian was made without her infernal interference.

So as of now, Bob Iger is gone. And KK's firing and her dis-honouring George Lucas's Star Wars is LONG over due.

The MCU was a huge success because the people involved LOVED the source material and honoured it.

Disney Star Wars was a huge money making machine they thought was too big to fail, even when they crapped on it and their fans time and again.

Not even George Lucas is capable of properly honoring George Lucas's Star Wars...

Nytmare

David Jose
Granted, I've been systematically purging Rise of Skywalker from my brain over the last couple months, but I thought that they had spelled that out in the movie?

How did they explain him being around if it wasn't the line about how the Sith can clone people and worse?

Remove ads