• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: We're prudently leaving most of the group with the schema in an undisclosed location that the people visting Cannith don't know how to find, with one guy at the tavern for us to rendezvous--this in case the regular Cannith people turn out to be the evil guys :lol: )

*Siobhan is not intimidated by the lifeless metal tower. She looks around for someone with whom to speak.*

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Weapon will be going with unless they want him to guard the schema elsewhere. He would suggest not taking the schema.

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar will go with his sister, unless she insists he stay elsewhere.

OOC: Not nessesarily the best move, but that's Stulgar :)

Velmont

First Post
Kharas doesn't care much, he has acheived his personal objective, study the schema. He will favot following teh group to Cannith buidling, in hope to learn more about this schema and the warforged.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I think Akhi and Kharas would be the best duo to guard the schema. I suggest we guard it at the tavern. If there is eveer a fight, Wepaon would be a nice asset. And it will gives times to Kharas to transcribe the schema on a parchemin ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: This is true--the question is how hard he decides to try :D I miss my Charisma and Int--my next character (Changeling Beguiler) will compensate though :])

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads