• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Homebrew game IC thread

Fenris

Adventurer
"Well, look at that," the half-orc says with a tone of pleasant surprise. He turns to Corvus. "Sounds promising, yes?"

"Very promising indeed Tanem. You just need to decide whether to thank Imlater or Caydean" grins Corvus

"And instant allies, to boot! Definitely divine providence," Tanem adds under his breath, then stands and answers more loudly. "I'd be happy to lend myself to the cause."

"As would I" adds Corvus who remains sitting.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"I'm not an adventuress. I'm actually a bounty hunter. You know: lost property recovered, missing criminals brought back; dead or alive. As a lawyer, I'm sure you are familiar with that sort of think Duergrim."
Duergrim visibly pauses and blinks, taken aback by Celeste's profession. "Er, perhaps I have misjudged you, young lady."

Duergrim takes a few sips of his wine before continuing, "It seems that we could do well together; you as the seeker of lost goods and persons, and I as an appraiser and contact to the town's lawmen. Perhaps we could start our own private agency... once we can finance the inevitable start-up fees, that is."

You're a city employee, Duergrim. Do you know if there's a reward on that thief?"
OOC: I don't know, do I? Rolling on Profession: Barrister. Also using 1/5 of my Diviner's Fortune ability for a +1. 1d20+6+1=27 Of course. :)

"Now, if you are so inclined, Celeste... let us test our new partnership on this fellow's errand. Perhaps we might find some new staff among the group..."

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
[sblock=HB]you do not know of any bounties right now, but you can figure that there will be soon. however you don't necessarily know that he will be in the temple.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

Brother Darion looks at the ranger and the paladin. "Great, I'm thankful for any help. The undead are the one biggest foe all living creatures share. My name is Brother Darion."

[sblock=OOC]

(Heavy mace +4 , 1d8+2 , x2)

Brother Darion
AC 18 (T10, FF18), HP 21/21, F +4,R+0,W+5
Initiative: +0
CMB: +4
CMD: 14
Channel Energy: 4/4

0 Level: Detect Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Light
1 Level: Shield of Faith - Bless, Command, Protection from Evil

Effects:

XP: 1,500
Gold gained: 1,000

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tanem Desroy, half-orc paladin

Brother Darion

Brother Darion looks at the ranger and the paladin. "Great, I'm thankful for any help. The undead are the one biggest foe all living creatures share. My name is Brother Darion."

Tanem bows his head. "An honor to meet a fellow servant of the divine," he says. "My name is Tanem, and my new companion here is Corvus."

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

Brother Darion looks at his 'old' companions. "Any of you coming?"

[sblock=OOC]

What about buying a healing wand?

Brother Darion

Effects:

XP: 1,500
Gold gained: 1,000

[/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Duergrim grimaces and huffs at Celeste's sudden change of topic. Turning to Brother Darion, Duergrim sharply says, "Yes, yes. We're all coming. I have need to return to my office to reclaim my spellbook, and then we can all march merrily into the barkeep's hidey-hole and have a grand time of it."

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

"The fight against the undead is not for amusement, but for the greater good. Hurry to get your book."
Darion says in a stern voice.

[sblock=OOC]

What about buying a healing wand?

Brother Darion