[Pathfinder] Homebrew game IC thread

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Duergrim

"The bartender neither confirmed nor denied the existence of undead," Duergrim attested as he slid out of his seat and made his way to the door.

(If possible, Duegrim will 'hail a cab' to his office and back again.)

ghostcat

First Post
Seeing Duergrim's reaction to her greeting, Celeste tries to smooth his ruffled feathers. "Sorry Duergrim, I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just greeting our potential new employees. As for your proposal. I've been doing OK so far without a middleman. So, I'll need to consider it careful. Anyway for the present. lets go." So saying Celeste finishes her wine and stands, waiting for the others to start to leave.

jkason

First Post
Tanem Desroy, half-orc paladin

"Point us in the direction of you temple, good man," Tanem says with a toothy grin. "It's time arms and armor got some good use."

((OOC: ready to go whenever anyone else is.))

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Phew this has been a long time! I apologize, for the third time now, I think

You leave for the temple, to the southeast of Waterdeep. you are camping for the night, and you notice shadows off to the side.

I will make perception checks for everyone

[sblock=Perceptions]
Brother Darion, Human Cleric (WD): 1d20+2=3
Celeste, Elf Rogue (Ghostcat): 1d20+8=13
Deurgrim, Dwarf Diviner (HB): 1d20+2=10
Corvus, Human Ranger (Fenris): 1d20+6=23
Tanem, Half-Orc paladin (jkason): 1d20=15

If there is anyone I missed let me know, also post your actions when you can.[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception DC 15]You can see canine shapes prowling in the woods[sblock=Perception DC 20]you can see one larger shape behind the two other ones, also farther back are some vaguely humanoid shapes.[/sblock][/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
The keen eyes of Corvus catch the flicker of movement outside the flicker of the firelight. The ranger leans forward close to the fire. He speaks in a low voice "My friends, we have company. At least two creatures, possibly wolves, certainly dog-like, prowling out behind Darion. More worrisome is the presence of a larger predator with them. And worst of all, some humanoids further back in the shadows of the trees. Were it only animals, I would not worry, but the presence of the humanoids makes me wary. Throw more wood on the fire, be on your guard, they may only pass us by, but be ready if they do not."

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

Darion makes an effort to not instantly look behind himself.

[sblock=OOC]

Have we bought the healing wand? Do we still wear our armor?

(Heavy mace +4 , 1d8+2 , x2)

Brother Darion
AC 18 (T10, FF18), HP 21/21, F +4,R+0,W+5
Initiative: +0
CMB: +4
CMD: 14
Channel Energy: 4/4

0 Level: Detect Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Light
1 Level: Shield of Faith - Bless, Command, Protection from Evil

Effects:

XP: 1,500
Gold gained: 1,000

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tanem Desroy, half-orc paladin

The keen eyes of Corvus catch the flicker of movement outside the flicker of the firelight. The ranger leans forward close to the fire. He speaks in a low voice "My friends, we have company. At least two creatures, possibly wolves, certainly dog-like, prowling out behind Darion. More worrisome is the presence of a larger predator with them. And worst of all, some humanoids further back in the shadows of the trees. Were it only animals, I would not worry, but the presence of the humanoids makes me wary. Throw more wood on the fire, be on your guard, they may only pass us by, but be ready if they do not."

Tanem frowns. "I only noticed animal shapes. Good to have your eyes along. How far out would you say they are? If they're close enough, I may be able to discern their intent with Ilmater's vision of judgment."

[sblock=OOC]Really just his Detect Evil ability. Range is only 60', though, so if they're far enough out to be shadows, it's unlikely he could detect on them, but thought I'd offer the option.[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Celeste says in a voice that is slightly loader than a normal conversational tone. "Well gentlemen, I need to relieve myself. So, if you will excuse me." She stands up and looks around. Ostensively looking for somewhere to "go" but in actuality to see if she can spot the bad guys and to find somewhere she can conceal herself, assuming that the enemy has darkvision.

[sblock=OOC]Perception +8[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Corvus stands, draws his sword and calls in the direction of the humanoid figure he saw. "Call your wolves back if you wish them to live. There is no easy prey here tonight"

Remove ads