[Pathfinder] Homebrew game IC thread

ghostcat

First Post
"Why bother moving. He is obviously a creature of the night. Also his pets can follow us with scent. So, unless we intend to keep moving all night, he will easily find us again." Celeste says, without breaking guard.

jkason

First Post
Tanem Desroy, half-orc paladin

"Why bother moving. He is obviously a creature of the night. Also his pets can follow us with scent. So, unless we intend to keep moving all night, he will easily find us again." Celeste says, without breaking guard.

"I'm hoping that if we move outside his 'territory,' he'll not have a reason to follow," Tanem says. "If we stay here after threatening his kind, I think we're just waiting for when our continued presence finally irks him enough to attack."

ghostcat

First Post
"I'm hoping that if we move outside his 'territory,' he'll not have a reason to follow," Tanem says. "If we stay here after threatening his kind, I think we're just waiting for when our continued presence finally irks him enough to attack."
"OK Tanem. I'm easy. I'll support doing whatever you think is best.

As you and Duergrim can see well in the dark. Why don't you keep watch, while the rest of us break camp."
Celeste replies.

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

"Perhaps we should first decide what we want to do. Kill the undead, or not. This was an undead, and no one of you wanted to fight it." Darion says curious..
[sblock=OOC]

active spell: protection from evil

(Heavy mace +4 , 1d8+2 , x2)

Brother Darion
AC 18 (T10, FF18), HP 21/21, F +4,R+0,W+5
Initiative: +0
CMB: +4
CMD: 14
Channel Energy: 4/4

0 Level: Detect Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Light
1 Level: Shield of Faith - Bless, Command, Protection from Evil

Effects:

XP: 1,500
Gold gained: 1,000

[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Answering Brother Darion's last point. Celeste says "Well I don't know about the others but i thought the mission was to recover the barkeeper's bag and check out the old temple. Anything else is a distraction. As far as I'm concerned, if the undead dude makes trouble, then kill him. Otherwise, leave him alone."

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

"I will help you nonetheless, but I warn you that undead are a pest that will try to destroy you." Darion says.
[sblock=OOC]

Brother Darion

Touch of Glory: 5/5

Effects:

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tanem Desroy, half-orc paladin

"Undead are a blight, I can't disagree," Tanem says, "But intelligent undead are slightly different from wandering zombies. They have their own alliances and power structures, and killing one can lead to as many complications as killing an evil nobleman with connections. It's not something to jump into lightly. In this case, if he was willing to let us pass, it seemed to me the better part of valor was to move on and focus on our retrieval mission."

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

"You are the first Paladin I ever saw speaking about the better part of valor. Maybe you are right, maybe the undead wanted only to get away to come back with reinforcement." Darion responds.
[sblock=OOC]

Brother Darion

Touch of Glory: 5/5

Effects:

[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OOC: assuming we are pretty much done talking.

The party continues on without incident, Eventually, the trees thin out and those that remain are burnt and dead. The sky begins to cloud over, giving everything a black and white feeling. suddenly, when you come around a corner, you find a ruined building, clearly abandoned for many years it is covered with a thick layer of vines, a small hole is cleared out that gives an entrance to the temple.

Remove ads