[Pathfinder] Homebrew game IC thread

jkason

First Post
Tanem Desroy, half-orc paladin

Brother Darion

"I perceive necromantic energies on the altar and more on the way down. Could be some life-drain effect, but I'm not sure." Darion explains to the others.

Tanem nods. "Steer clear of the altar. Got it. Is the effect further down the hall on all the surfaces, or is it too far to gather details yet?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

"I fear it is to far away. Anyone has any experience with finding and disarming mundane or magic traps?" Darion asks the others.

[sblock=OOC]

(Heavy mace +4 , 1d8+2 , x2)

Brother Darion
AC 18 (T10, FF18), HP 21/21, F +4,R+0,W+5
Initiative: +0
CMB: +4
CMD: 14

Channel Energy: 4/4
Touch of Glory: 5/5

0 Level: Detect Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Light
1 Level: Shield of Faith - Bless, Command, Protection from Evil

Effects:

XP: 1,500
Gold gained: 1,000

[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
"I'm pretty good with mundane traps but haven't had any experience with magical traps." says Celeste. "Brother Darion.Can you point out exactly where you can see the magic effect on the hall."

Once the others are ready, Celeste will carefully proceed down the passage until she get near where Brother Darion thinks the magic effect is. She will then carefully look around without touching anything.

[sblock=GM]Don't forget Celeste has the Trap Spotter Rogue talent. Also Perception (Trapfinding) (+9)[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

"It isn't clear enough. Sorry. Just the altar and something further into the temple." Darion apologies.

[sblock=OOC]

(Heavy mace +4 , 1d8+2 , x2)

Brother Darion
AC 18 (T10, FF18), HP 21/21, F +4,R+0,W+5
Initiative: +0
CMB: +4
CMD: 14

Channel Energy: 4/4
Touch of Glory: 5/5

0 Level: Detect Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Light
1 Level: Shield of Faith - Bless, Command, Protection from Evil

Effects:

XP: 1,500
Gold gained: 1,000

[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
bump, and Celeste cannot find any traps, on the altar is a bloodstained dagger, lying atop a dried pool of blood, down the passageways are steps leading deep down into the temple.

jkason

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I thought we were already moving slowly forward trying to see if Darion could pinpoint the necromancy effect if he got closer. That's my vote, in any case.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
bump

Assuming we are going into the passage...

up ahead you can feel the necromancy effect getting stronger, suddenly you hear scratching and clacking noises from ahead and two skeletons brandishing swords come into view!

Roll initiative please, this will also function as a roll call.

Remove ads