[Pathfinder] Homebrew game IC thread

ghostcat

First Post
Celeste is not sure if its possible given the width of the corridor but she moves as far to the side as possible and tries to hide so that the skeletons will pass her. She will then attack from behind.

If this is not possible, she will simply fall back and allow the fighters to take the front.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
looks like fenris is gone, Herobizkit is away for now, so we are left with WD, Ghostcat and jkason, which is a pretty good small party, if we want another I can try re-recruiting, or we can call it a game after this sub adventure, I would like to make it to march, though, so we could say that it went for a year, but if we want to kill it before then that's ok too.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
OOC: I thought I was dropped from this game, to be honest. If you'd like, I could pick up the reins to get y'all to March. I haven't done much with the character, but I only "recently" got my spells memorized. Plus, I'm a lawyer. lol

Herobizkit

Adventurer
OOC: IS everyone still level 1? When I joined the game, I was rescued from a jail cell with no gear. What should I get/have at this point?

Herobizkit

Adventurer
OOC: IS everyone still level 1? When I joined the game, I was rescued from a jail cell with no gear. What should I get/have at this point?

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Party is level two, you can get whatever seems appropriate for your character to have, hopefully staying within the boundaries of the character wealth specified by the OP in the OOC thread, findable in my sig.

Remove ads