[Pathfinder] mazzoli's Kingmaker IC

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"We'll ride on for now, the bandits are our first concern. We're giving the creatures a chance to prove me wrong; to show they are more than violent animals." the Prince says after a moment. "It's the same chance you received when the execution order was lifted."

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie shifts uncomfortably in her saddle, casting her eyes downward as she glances back to see how quickly the others are following. That was different... But she does not say anything.

Scotley

Hero
Moving south again you find the air growing warmer as the sun advances into late afternoon. It is now perhaps 4 or 5 pm. You are struck by the richness of the land here. The forest is made of old growth trees and you see much game in the shadows. This land will prove quite valuable if you can secure it.

OOC: Let's have another tracking roll with a +1 this time as you are getting nearer the bandit's camp and they travel this ground more frequently. You can use favored enemy bonus as well.

GM: I'm going to start fresh threads now since Mazzoli's name is still on the current ones. I'm going to be out of touch until Friday evening. That should give everyone time to find the new thread and check in and get a tracking check done.

New IC thread is here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...y-s-Kingmaker-continued&p=6143458#post6143458

Remove ads