[Pathfinder] [OOC] DarkSun game

Leif

Adventurer
For your water cleric... perhaps liberation or nobility.

On the other hand, they could kick ass with the right background.
I'll have to look at those two tonight! I'm leaning towards keeping the Healing domain, but I'll look at those two as possible substitutes. Water is definitely in, though.

Leif

Adventurer
Cool. I never made a hypertext character sheet before. That's handy. Makes me wish I could do it on paper. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be cheap at some point in the next 20 years.
What hypertext?? What IS hypertext? I didn't even know that text could take ritalin!

kinem

Adventurer
I found out that concentration is not a skill in Pathfinder (you use caster level + ability bonus), so I edited my stats (post #25). I swapped out the skill for knowledge(psionics), and swapped the Skill Focus feat for Expanded Knowledge.

Andor

First Post
I found out that concentration is not a skill in Pathfinder (you use caster level + ability bonus), so I edited my stats (post #25). I swapped out the skill for knowledge(psionics), and swapped the Skill Focus feat for Expanded Knowledge.

It seems not to be in pathfinder, but is it in our pathfinder/srd hybrid? I took it on the assumption that I needed it to gain psionic focus. If the GM wants to kick that over to autohypnosis or somesuch I won't complain. ;)

Leif said:
What hypertext?? What IS hypertext? I didn't even know that text could take ritalin!

Hypertext is text with links in it. Since all our source material is online all my characters skills, powers, and interesting feats are linked to the rules text that describes them. That is going to save me many headaches in the future.

Toptomcat

First Post
Character edited: I think this brings him fully into compliance with Pathfinder and finalizes his power list. Let me know if there are still difficulties.

Walking Dad

First Post
It seems not to be in pathfinder, but is it in our pathfinder/srd hybrid? I took it on the assumption that I needed it to gain psionic focus. If the GM wants to kick that over to autohypnosis or somesuch I won't complain. ;)

Yes, make it part of auto hypnosis. Or... a con check with your manifester level +3 as bonus. I tthink I will go with the second.
BTW: Manifester level for powers gained by race/feat will be your HD.

Andor

First Post
Yes, make it part of auto hypnosis. Or... a con check with your manifester level +3 as bonus. I tthink I will go with the second.
BTW: Manifester level for powers gained by race/feat will be your HD.

Ok. I replaced concentration with Acrobatics then.

Remove ads