Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

hewligan

First Post
Okay, I have had a flu for a week now, and last night my eardrum ruptured. I have an inner ear infection, and I am in a bit of pain, constantly tired, and running a fever. I have been to the hospital today to get antibiotics, but I expect to be completely out of the loop for perhaps up to a week.

I am sorry about this, but I am not in a great state right now. I will post here and IC when I am back to normal again!

Regards,

Hewligan (Grant)

Friadoc

Explorer
Okay, I have had a flu for a week now, and last night my eardrum ruptured. I have an inner ear infection, and I am in a bit of pain, constantly tired, and running a fever. I have been to the hospital today to get antibiotics, but I expect to be completely out of the loop for perhaps up to a week.

I am sorry about this, but I am not in a great state right now. I will post here and IC when I am back to normal again!

Regards,

Hewligan (Grant)

Hey, Grant,

First off, damn, dude, that sounds rough and I feel for you, as being sick, normally, sucks and this is a bit more than being normal sick.

I'm sure I speak for the others when I say, don't worry about it, health is much more important, okay? We'll be here when you're feeling better, you just get to feeling better.

So, get some rest, some meds, and feel better.

Robert

Fenris

Adventurer

Regards,

Hewligan (Grant)

YEah man, health comes first. Get healthy first, we'll be here.

But a flu giving rise to an ear infection sucks. I hope your baby stays healthy with this.

hewligan

First Post
I am back! Completely deaf in one ear, and will remain so for a month or so, but feeling a lot better than I did last weekend. Thanks for your patience, you are a good group!

Friadoc

Explorer
I am back! Completely deaf in one ear, and will remain so for a month or so, but feeling a lot better than I did last weekend. Thanks for your patience, you are a good group!

Damn, man, that sucks. I'm glad it's not permanent, though. Welcome back and here is to you returning to health, soon and fully.

Rhun

First Post
I'll be around during the holidays, so I am able to post normally. And while I'm thinking about it: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! :D

Friadoc

Explorer
I'll be around, although I'll be doing some holiday stuff, but it'll only be when family comes and pick me up, ain't being single and loving alone awesome?!?! ;)

Not.

Seriously, though, all is good on this end. :D

hewligan

First Post
Merry Christmas everyone!

And as a Christmas present from me to you - please update your characters to 5th level as soon as possible, please!

You are meant to be level 6 before we move on to act 3 (post-mansion), but that is unlikely to happen so I am planning for a short additional sidetrack adventure that involves some good old fashioned toe-to-toe combat.

Remove ads