Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Fenris

Adventurer
Merry Christmas everyone!

And as a Christmas present from me to you - please update your characters to 5th level as soon as possible, please!

You are meant to be level 6 before we move on to act 3 (post-mansion), but that is unlikely to happen so I am planning for a short additional sidetrack adventure that involves some good old fashioned toe-to-toe combat.

Merry Christmas to you Hewligan!

Though you got us a much better present!

Friadoc

Explorer
(INSERT READER-SPECIFIC AND APPROPRIATE SEASONAL GREETING AND FESTIVE MESSAGE HERE)

*grins*

Seriously, though, I hope everyone has a good holiday season, if they celebrate one, and that the new year brings much fun and joy into their lives.

Thanks to hewligan, too, for the character surprise. Once I'm back home for the day, I will definitely get my stuff updated. :D

frostrune

First Post
Jokad is now updated to a BARB 4/ RGR 1

I must say this is becoming difficult for me as I am fully immersed in the 4E ruleset for my tabletop game. As long as they don't take down the srd I should be OK.

Maybe Mal is smarter than me as well. Two rulesets make my brain hurt.:confused:

BTW Friadoc, nice portrait of Kael.

Frostrune

Rhun

First Post
In case I failed to mention it, Danth is updated as well. And 5th level brings 3rd level spells, which is not bad. :)

Friadoc

Explorer

I must say this is becoming difficult for me as I am fully immersed in the 4E ruleset for my tabletop game. As long as they don't take down the srd I should be OK.

Maybe Mal is smarter than me as well. Two rulesets make my brain hurt.:confused:

BTW Friadoc, nice portrait of Kael.

Frostrune

Thankfully, the various SRDs that are out there are forever, which is quite awesome.

By the way, thanks for the compliments about the portrait, it's been awhile since I commissioned one and I was nervous. But, fortunately, it came out quite awesome.

hewligan

First Post

I definitely won't be going 4e. I bought and read the rules and then sold them. It is a good game, but it appeared to be very focused towards tactical play which really lends itself to tabletop play rather than play-by-forum. So not a bad ruleset, but one that I don't think would be easy to use in this format.

If you do decide to give up on 3e, just let me know with a bit of warning and I can try and find an alternative player, although I hope you stay with us as you have been a great player so far!

Remove ads