• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder RPG Alpha 3 Now Ready for Download

bento

Explorer
Just saw (and downloaded) the next Alpha for the Pathfinder RPG!

Also available is a character sheet.

Enjoy!

Whisperfoot said:
So, does anyone have a list of the changes?
Things I noticed:
- Monk is in and gets Ki Points to fuel his special abilites (Ki-Strike, his Dimension Door power and others)
- Fighter get a new ability, Bravery, increasing their Will Save against fear effects
- Sorcerer now gain bonus spells known based on their bloodline. I think some blood-lines have also improved, since they get at-will ranged abilities, or melee abilities that can be used even with a sorcerers BAB. (But Abyssal Bloodline still gets Claws.. :( )

Maybe I can switch from Warlock to Sorcerer for our Savage Tide / Pathfinder conversion, instead of having to become a Wizard?

bento

Explorer
Whisperfoot said:
So, does anyone have a list of the changes?
From my quick scan I've found the following:
* Point-buy system to generate ability scores
* Addition of bard and monk classes
* More info about creating encounters
* Creating monsters
* Chapter on NPC classes

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Aus_Snow said:
Downloading. . . slowly. . . blasted download quota. :mad: Normally would be a matter of seconds.

Still waiting. . .

Mine seemed slow, but as soon as I clicked "Check Again" it was right there ready to download.

Haven't given it much of a look so far-- but I hate the conflation of "Take 20" for "You get a 20." (See Ranger, see Survival skill.)

lrsach01

Explorer
Aus_Snow said:
Downloading. . . slowly. . . blasted download quota. :mad: Normally would be a matter of seconds.

Still waiting. . .

I can't even get in to download....keep getting a "Store Closed Error" after a few minutes of trying to log on.

Remove ads