• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria shrugs.

"I don't trust him. He hasn't shown any sign of contrition or desire to repent. And, to be brutally frank, we could probably use a public display of law and order around here. I say hang him."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"We can also put him in shackles and make him work for the Kobolds - farming or mining as per their need instead of hanging. Life at hard labor for him, free labor for them."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"He's just a dirty bandit, and so he deserves a hanging. And it would have more dignity than a life of slavery to kobolds. However, if the Prince wishes to be lenient, then perhaps a few years indentured to the kobolds would be a fitting punishment. Either way I do not care. A life of a bandit has little value to me," Rhote answered.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"We have no way of jailing him here and I am not about to send any man off to be a slave. Turning him over to the kobolds tender care would be a cruel fate. Oglaf and Svetlana are not prepared to handle a prisoner here. Were he to escape he would run to his bandit lord to report and we would be facing opposition sooner than we are prepared for. No, there is only one thing we can do. In the morning he will hang." The Prince's face is grim but determined as he gives the pronouncement.

Kaodi

Hero
Putting her elbows up on the table, Pixie clasps her hands together and leans her face on them, head tilted. "I thought you said you all hailed from one of the River Kingdoms. How any o' you could even think enslaving someone was an option makes me wonder if that is the truth. If you do not know the River Freedoms, who knows how your kingdom lasted this long," she says lightly, glancing meaningfully towards Brandelleon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads