• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Scotley

Hero
The Kobold offers no resistance. He is very weak from blood loss. He does croak in your ear as you carry him, "thank you. Must get statue and return to my people to lift curse."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote finally speaks up as he points to the idol. "What a coincidence. We came here to do just that. If you wouldn't mind guiding my lord to your people, then we'll be able to complete your quest forthwith."

Scotley

Hero
"Yes, I would take you to chief Sootscale. He will be so pleased." Though the Kobold is weak he takes strength from the prospect of restoring the idol to his people. "Sootscales not so far. We go that way." His choice of direction seems to align with what you saw of the Mite's battle map.

OOC: To the lair of the Sootscales?

Kaodi

Hero
"How far that way?" asks Pixie a bit suspiciously. By this point she has let the kobold down and cut his bonds with the expectation Brondelleon will bandage him up or whatever it is the druid does. Not trusting the kobold really as far as she can throw him, the guide figures they could use a day or two to recover from the ordeal of the mites lair themselves.

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria purses her lips. She isn't wild about going to the kobolds in a weakened state...but it didn't look like a long walk.

"I think we should go," she opines. "We may need to stop and rest along the way." With a nod to the kobold, "To make sure you can make it, of course."

And we could use it ourselves.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"That is good counsel. We will seek out the sootscales and return their lost member and statue. But after... after that we get our hot bath and meal."

Scotley

Hero
The Kobold looks a little better for the Druid's ministrations. He taps his chest with a fist "Mikmek take you to Kobold home. You come, see Chief Sootscale. We have good bath in the river if you like. Maybe catch some fishes and feast. Good swimming, good fishing for Sootscales again now that Mites have been defeated. Only six miles or so to Caverns." As best you can tell from his descriptions and the map you saw the caverns are south south west of here toward and arm of the Shrike river over rolling hill country.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads