• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: Lord Noran's War (IC)

shadowmask

First Post
Nyrazha barely stifles her gasp. What would an elemental be doing here? There are only Azgundi loggers nearby. She hides her nervousness by mounting her horse. Deliberately, she keeps her black cloak pulled closely about her. She scans her surroundings looking for any others that may be associated with the elemental.

[sblock=OOC]I forgot this last night when I posted, and now I can't find the direct link. This is the link to all of the rolls I've made for Nyrazha to date. Sorry. :( Spot [15,1] = (16)[/sblock]

Last edited:

blackdraco

First Post
“Master dwarf, please keep silent. Digging and working would make all too much noise.” Phai says in a low voice. Somehow he saw the dwarf as dangerous, ‘so it is good he is on our side’ Phai thought. “I have another idea. Two of us set up a camp, a bit away from here, safe from the enemy… and in the meantime me and Shajrom sneak in the camp, and gather all the info we can. Invisible as the wind” Phai grins “if you are up to it master dwarf?” he asks Shajrom, and takes out a piece of wood. (The Meta rod of silent)

His raven turns it head and looks at the elven with its blank eyes. It lift from Phai’s shoulder flies over to Ahote and lands on his shoulder, as silently as it can.

Yttermayn

First Post
The strange looking creature that always seems to silently accompany Ahote finally breaks its silence with a hiss when the bird lands on it's master's shoulder. Ahote quiets the two foot high mixture of ratty fur and blue-tinged scales with a glance. "I will leave the sneaky work to you two and tend to our camp. Let us go and find an optimal spot."

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Still no bedford. I'm going to leave him an opening to come back in case life or the holidays have gotten the better of him. If he's not back by Jan 8th (two updates from now), then I'll write him out.

Keefe and Kae'Ari: In the Logger's Camp

The logger-guard looks over Keefe and Kae'Ari, "Guard to an angel, eh? Good way to keep from gettin' drafted into the King's armies, I 'spose. Lord Noran done right by my reckonin', keepin' us out of it. Ye're free to bed down at the camp if you like. I can tell ya' the boys'll be starin' and askin' questions about the angel though. Can't say as any of us have ever seen one before."

The other guard comes running back up, addressing the first guard, "Boss says to take their weapons if they're to be stayin' overnight, give 'em back when they leave."

Nyrazha: In the Woods

Scanning the area, Nyrazha spots a humanoid figure near the elemental, speaking to it apparently, though Nyrazha isn't close enough to make out what they're saying. OOC: Listen check to make out a word or two. The elemental appears to know Nyrazha is there, but the humanoid figure doesn't.

Shajrom, Phai, and Ahote: At the edge of the Orc Encampment

The dwarf is able to set up a relatively concealed camp for the trio to utilize for the night. Hrugnir has still not returned from scouting the outer perimeter of the orc encampment.

OOC: Who, if anyone, is scouting closer to the orcs and what resources are you using (spells, magic items, skill checks) to aid in being undetected?

blackdraco

First Post
OOC:
phai will go scouting the orc camp and use invisibility on himself and anyone that comes with him… he’ll also use the “rod of metamagic: extend lesser” on the spell so it would last longer.
Other than that he’ll use move silently
move silently check (1d20 13=27)

his raven stays with those that don’t go to the orc camp…

IC:
“so, are there anyone else that are curios of what is inside that tent” phai says, already preparing to cast invisibility on him self.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Hope everyone is having a happy new year. Since the holidays seem to have kidnapped almost everyone, we'll skip this week's update and pick it back up next week. :D

Yttermayn

First Post
Hey hey hey now, don't be talking like that. I think they are all waiting because of the previous announcement that you'de wait till after the holidays...

Remove ads