• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: Lord Noran's War (IC)

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: Ok, I hereby revise the descriptions as appropriate to the mistress, then. :) (I'd be more descriptive, but my player knowledge is a lot less than Ahote's character knowledge concerning her.)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Think of her as an evil fertility goddess that denies her bounty to those who anger her. Orcish society is male dominated because orcs see females as mortal embodiments of the Dark Mistress and her fickle, malicious ways.

Yttermayn

First Post
crazy_monkey1956 said:
OOC: It would fit the setting better. ;) But, no, you don't have to.

OOC: Ok, change the gender of the figure to female, and replace the word "cowards" with "impotent". :p
OOC: Seriously, If I think of anything better, I'll post it... :uhoh:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: And so it is, with heavy heart, that I close the book on this game. Our four dwindled to two this week, which just isn't enough. Thank you all for signing up and giving this little political allegory a shot and thanks especially to those who kept the faith to the bitter end.

Yttermayn

First Post
crazy_monkey1956 said:
OOC: And so it is, with heavy heart, that I close the book on this game. Our four dwindled to two this week, which just isn't enough. Thank you all for signing up and giving this little political allegory a shot and thanks especially to those who kept the faith to the bitter end.

Darn. Well, maybe that will leave some free time to update a certain other game twice a week?

Remove ads