• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PCs Still Kicking Puppies OOC [CLOSED, original players still welcome]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Telsar said:
Brother Shatterstone's unholy warrior might be, um, negotiating with a client here, and hopefully he knows one of you so he can join up with you.

That should work nicely... :) I envision him mostly as a loner, with no real friends as he views people as simple tools that are to be used until they break.

If someone wants to have a background with this guy I would be more than willing to work with him or her, and if they’re a previous player then I will simply mood my history around yours. :)

So speak up if you want too. :)

Telsar

First Post
Telsar said:
Brother Shatterstone's unholy warrior might be, um, negotiating with a client here,

BTW, I worded that incorrectly. I meant he could be negotiating with one of the employees, in other words, he'd be the client. Just to further the spread of disease, I'm sure. You all probably knew what I meant.

Telsar

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Nac Mac Feegle said he would talk to Thomas Hobbes, so I hope he will be around soon.

Hope so, too. I've seen a post or 2 from Thomas Hobbes in the Living EN World forum for today, so he's around, but perhaps too busy :( All we're really waiting on is him, and Brother Shatterstone's character, and then we'd be good to resume the plot, with 6 players.

Brother Shatterstone mentioned getting his character done this weekend, so I'd really like to start (or I should say resume) the in-character thread by Monday, hopefully sooner.

1 or 2 more players wouldn't hurt, and no other original players have spoken up. So, if anyone else is interested, an interesting background will probably get you in. Although new characters may have to wait a short time until you can be worked into the plot, but I'd arrange it to work out as quickly as possible.

Serpenteye

First Post
Character concept #1:

Alicia the Half-Ogress.
Born by a human noblewoman with a perverted penchant for exotic sex Alicia only escaped an inevitable pre-natal death by the psychosis her mother suffered as a result of a Black-Lotus overdose. The mother went mad, and refused to abort the child although the rest of the family insisted on it. Alicia was born, a hideous child, and raised in a hateful environment where the only person who loved her was her insane mother who considered her beautiful. The mother used her considerable social influence to enter Alicia into a number of local beauty-pageants, an experience that was both humiliating and bewildering when she actually won on occasion due to massive bribery.
Alicia grew up into a teenager, and soon began to be attracted to boys (who all reviled her off-course). She grew increasingly frustrated and became prone to terrible rages and periods of near-apathetic calm.
One unfortunate peasant boy rejected her at the wrong time and place, Alicia snapped, wrestled him to the ground in a ditch, and raped him savagely. She then carried his unconscious body back to her mother's vast and nearly abandoned home and continued her abuseive love for days until he finally died horribly.
It wasn't until she tried to dump his body that her crime was discovered and she was chased out of town by an angry mob......

Telsar

First Post
Serpenteye: whew, that's an evil background! :) I like it. The wheels are already turning in my head, telling me how to use it. My only concern is, I wonder how well Alicia will get on with the rest of the party. Most of the others are cool professionals, sometimes with specific goals, who I can imagine helping one another achieve them. But I'm not sure what your character's goals would be. Looking for a boyfriend? :) Any ideas on class(es)?

But it's definitely interesting, so you're in. You can put your character in the Rogues Gallery as you get it finished. And we'll need to come up with some connection between you and some other PCs (still need to do that for Brother Shatterstone's character too). Hmmm... we're getting so many new characters, it might make more sense to have the new PCs be an exisiting group that Lydia and Gwyn have associated with in the past.

Any ideas from anyone on PC connections are welcome.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Telsar said:
Serpenteye: whew, that's an evil background! :) I like it.

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

Telsar said:
The wheels are already turning in my head, telling me how to use it. My only concern is, I wonder how well Alicia will get on with the rest of the party.
I don't think it would be too bad...

Telsar said:
Any ideas on class(es)?
To me She sounds like a very independent character as she's never been able to rely upon others... Barbarian/Rogue

Telsar said:
And we'll need to come up with some connection between you and some other PCs (still need to do that for Brother Shatterstone's character too).

My character is coming along well enough and could indeed be done by Monday except for trying to work an angel in with the others... I'm not going to force my character into there background and with the holiday in the states I don't see them being online to much between now and Monday. :(

Telsar said:
Hmmm... we're getting so many new characters, it might make more sense to have the new PCs be an existing group that Lydia and Gwyn have associated with in the past.

Maybe a connection between it, err... I mean her ;) and Accalon, my character's name, could have a connection... I mean if there's anyone in the group who she wouldn't want as a boy friend it should be him... :p

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Telsar, speaking of characters I'm looking at a feat from the UWH.

carrier, pg. 32, probably the best way to handle his diseased nature... :cool:

now I need to find the disease... Something with a fairly long incubation period so the whores can spread it but also something that’s going to be very lethal…

Edit: BTW I've never had so many CC skills... Is there anyway I could get diplomacy added to his skill list? I mean one needs to be able to negotiate the price... or would that be appraise? :p

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Aligor Thunderaxe

Due to the 3 day weekend/holiday, I am now leaving town for a little while. and will return by Tuesday at the latest. If you want to go ahead and start between now and then, go ahead, as I believe I am going to be written in a little leter in the beginning than most of the others. I might get a few chances here and there to get online and post, but I am not sure. Looks like the beginning to a great game!!! Now Aligor has to go wet his appetite with a few barrels of ale!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads