• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phyrric Legacy - Shackled City IC Thread

Legildur

First Post
Flannad starts with the black curtain and moves to investigate. If nothing sighted there, then he moves quietly over to the stairs and ascends.

Question

First Post
OOC : What is that white room in the map....another room on the ground floor?

IC : Spotting the stairs Liracor rushes for them, ascending quickly to the second floor.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Malvoisin said:
The dwarven secretary stares blankly at Arak for a moment, then replies with disinterest. "The Lord Mayor's office does not employ any half-elf investigators, sir." She does not address Arak's map request at all.
Arak leans forward, his knuckles on the commoner's desk, his face descending closer to hers.

"And whom did he have investigate the disappearances at the orphanage?" Arak looks back over his shoulder and nods at the books. "I see that you are a busy woman -- my companions can go through the books for anything of interest on their own. We will return them when we're finished. In the interim, I would speak with the one the mayor's office sent."

Land Outcast

Explorer
"Damn!" Desperated at the uselessness of the mayor's people... or just unhelpful "bureocrats" "I knew of incompetence but..."

He states matter-of-factly, and with obvious disgust:
"I think noone investigated the disapperences" then he looks at the dwarf in search of acknowledgement.

"But certainly we can look at... any papers if that is of any use" Remen is relieved Arak proposed to meet with someone while they *searched* through the books, he doesn't like very much to vent out his illiteracy...

We don't even know their names, not even if they are brothers... damn it, not even if they are half eves for real!

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: Land Outcast--you asked for their names earlier. Fario Ellegoth and Fellian Shard.

Dowlee is a bit surprised, "Oh... well, I suppose it would make sense that they would have been contracted as third-party investigators by the mayor personally..." She shakes her head in thought, "I'm not sure if the books would be immensely useful since we'd need the mayor's own private books to find anything we'd need... we should just talk with the mayor."

Land Outcast

Explorer
Calming down he hears and hearing Dowlee's words (or maybe... probably the other way around).

"Yes... sounds... reasonable" but is still agitated

Then he looks at the dwarf
Better I get used to this kind of people soon, for their own good
and returns to the background.

Patch and the receptionist are taking their toll on Remen's patience... as well as certain cheater in a card game last night...

OOC: right, but he now thinks they can perfectly be false names, of course, investigation is in place in his mind... but yet, the situation results frustrating, there the source of his small outburst

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Arak turns and glares meaningfully at Dowlee.

"We will need all the books that depict the orphanage. I would not be surprised if that means we'll need to take over one of the rooms here for the rest of the day, since we are looking for anything that might shed light on this mystery."

Arak gives a subtle nod at the officious dwarf receptionist, and then winks at Dowlee.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads