D&D 5E Planescape, Bigby, Phandelver and the Deck of Many Things: Covers & Details Revealed!

See the covers of all the upcoming releases!

The covers of the upcoming D&D books — including Planescape, Glory of the Giants, and the Deck of Many Things have been revealed.

• August 15th -- Bigby Presents: Glory of the Giants ($59.95)
  • August 15th -- The Practically Complete Guide to Dragons ($39.95)
  • September 19th -- Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk ($59.95)
  • October 16th -- Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse ($TBA)
  • November 14th -- Book of Many Things ($TBA)

IMG_9191.jpeg

bigby.jpeg

Coming August 15th with two variants. Lore about giants, 76 stat blocks, feats, and a giant subclass.

IMG_9192.jpeg

3 hardcovers in a boxed set-- 96 page guide to Sigil, 64-page bestiary, and 96-page adventure, along with a poster map and DM screen. Coming October 16th.

IMG_9193.jpeg

224-page adventure for levels 1-12, poster map, 16 new monsters. Coming September 19th.

IMG_9194.jpeg

66 illustrated cards, 192-page book with lore, character options, magic items, and monsters, 80-page card reference guide, all in a slipcase. Coming November 14th.​

darjr

I crit!
I’d be curious after tomorrow or the weekend, how many have sold in that stack or had to refill the stack. My local FLGS is now 2 hours away due to my work location changing but I may try to make a run this weekend and ask how it’s selling.
I’ll try and see. It’s extremely competitive around here with 12 (?) game stores in the larger metro area of a midsized midwestern city so they may not want to.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
for anyone interested just wanted to share that I just got my deck/book case and this could be my absolutely favorite 5e product release to date, (I'm in LA, I ordered the alternate cover and the regular cover). WotC obviously fixed the problem with the cards, mine arrive well packed in plastic, the cards themselves are gorgeous, high production quality, thick stock with gilt-edges and accents on the card art. The card box comes inside a sleeve and the book is separate but also slips into an outer box. Good job WotC, hope to see more products of this calibre. The wait was worth it!

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
for anyone interested just wanted to share that I just got my deck/book case and this could be my absolutely favorite 5e product release to date, (I'm in LA, I ordered the alternate cover and the regular cover). WotC obvious fixed the problem with the cards, mine arrive well packed in plastic, the cards themselves are gorgeous, high production quality, thick stock with gilt-edges and accents on the card art. The card box comes inside a sleeve and the book is separate but also slips into an outer box. Good job WotC, hope to see more products of this calibre. The wait was worth it!
I really hope that this sells well, because it is great and I want WotC to take more risks like this.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
I really hope that this sells well, because it is great and I want WotC to take more risks like this.
Im with you. This, I hope, should be the standard for a new d&d product. Unfortunately, a few 1 star reviews on amazon (many from people who got the defective pre-orders) are unjustly discrediting. Not sure why even amazon is allowing reviews when they had not released the product. Oh well.

Remove ads

Remove ads