Proposal: PH2 and SORCERER

Atanatotatos

First Post
I propose that we adopt the phb2 as legal material, except that the expertise feats (weapon expertise, implement expertise) are disallowed and replaced with a free +1(heroic expertise, to be listed as a feat in the character sheet) bonus to attack rolls at level 5. This bonus increases to +2(paragon expertise) at level 15 and +3(epic expertise) at level 25.

I vote [size=+2]YES![/size]
(ahh, the power...)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I also vote YES.

I'm still a bit concerned about characters with 16 in their primary stat, but I don't think the expertise feats were a very good fix for that anyway, so, no point in holding this up for it.

EDIT: yeah, I'm fine with the backgrounds from PHB2 - they're generic enough to fit, and I think they've been scaled back on power a bit from the ones in Dragon. The FRCG ones aren't generic enough.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Alright, just making sure we all knew what we were voting for. If we want the backgrounds, we'll have the backgrounds. I don't not like them, I just thought that we were planning to discuss them a bit more. But this is fine with me - less work ;)

EDIT: 10 hours to go before PHB2 is official. Isn't that exciting? I need to get working on my avenger before everyone else does ... *LS hunkers down for the torrent of character submission emails.*

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Yes, I noticed - that's why I want to get a move on with mine! I gotta get in before we're flooded with 'em!

And it'd be fun to avenge together. Hmm ... I wonder what a full party of avengers would be like ...

Velmont

First Post
Just to make sure (i read the thread quickly):

- PHB2 will be accepted in a few hours. All is good except Expertise.
- Everyone will have a flat bonus at lvl 5,10 and 15 of +1/+2/+3
- Background is accepted

If all that is true, I am wondering, will it be possible to change teh actual background of am active character?

Remove ads