• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus Large Vinyl Map

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah sorry about that man.

I guess the moderators can go ahead and close this thread out.

Thanks

Are we required to close all threads that folks have finished with?

Yikes if I'd known that I'd have started charging! Nearly 275,000 threads, say a dollar per closure - oh. No, not a millionaire. :(

Janx

Hero
Are we required to close all threads that folks have finished with?

Yikes if I'd known that I'd have started charging! Nearly 275,000 threads, say a dollar per closure - oh. No, not a millionaire. :(

I suspect the usual "let it die" works fine. Might be handy if the OP had a "close Thread" button so they could close it themselves though. At least for threads of a temporary nature

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I suspect the usual "let it die" works fine. Might be handy if the OP had a "close Thread" button so they could close it themselves though. At least for threads of a temporary nature

Nah. I never believe that someone who starts a conversation perpetually owns that conversation and anything that comes from it. Imagine that in real life - a group of people are chatting about something, and then one of them says "I OWN THIS CONVERSATION! I HAVE DECIDED IT WILL NOW END!" :)

Remove ads