Raagens: Elemental and baseline constituent energy dragons

Those stats from the book regarding size I really dont put too much stock into. I have an idea for a being make it then figure out the details like that later. I'd say yes but only for spell purposes and targeting and all that; but I envision them as being living mountains, not 100ft tall rocks but a literal mountain made of dragon-rock. Very technical.

Actually I think the Orichalcum Primal Elemental that 'whoever' made sums up the size. Really they should be Macro Tiny and I might just reflect that. Always annoyed me that Elemental Monoliths were described like living clouds and angry forest fires and are like 40ft long. kind of ruins it.

Apepsnake

First Post
it does make a lot more sense for the literal elemental embodiment of flame to be a gigantic forest fire thats not 40ft long
or maybe it starts as a small spark and then grows by burning things
thats a nice idea

Indeed. I have a couple days so I'm going to stat out a Primal Raagen, hopefully it will be more OP then a 40-100ft long Dragon made of Lava. I had an idea for a Primal Sand Raagen like a living sandstorm.

I'm going to post two really intense Raagens from previous campaigns after the Primal I post. The Yin-Yang and Quicksilver Raagens. Super cool, not crazy strong CR 40ish old stats, probably around 50 with IH and PF updates. The Yin-Yang was always like a monster under the bed type deal and is around CR 67 base meaning around CR 100 I'd say maybe 80ish. Either way it will be fun to stat those out.

The Quicksilver guards the Glaive of the Destroyer, Sercisembra's signature weapon, which powers this ancient spaceship the party lovingly named Asiegan's (the Guardian of Lightning's) Lookout as it's an ancient stone platform with magic mirrors all over it to keep it invisible and sort of resembles Kame's Lookout in DBZ, lol. It also wields Riem's Cube of Zoe and the campaign mythology in my stories make Quicksilver absorb memories, the Quicksilver Raagen's main power is that it can steal the memories of anything it encounters regardless of power.

The Yin-Yang is a two headed, two tailed, 4 winged advanced Primal Raagen of Infernal Stone and Divine Fire, it protects the ancient Fire Temple, the place where Thychen first introduced Fire into the world. It is broken af. The black head can fire Plane Shifting black hole Profane-Fire blasts and the white head fires annihilating divine fire void blasts of pure erasing white energy dealing annihilation and Divine-Fire. It additionally gets double actions and can aid-another to itself. It's broken af on purpose. By IH standards it's not that strong but none the less it should be fun to stat out and let you guys play with.

Glad you all still enjoy these posts. I really honestly love IH. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads