Rakshasa are in!

LordArchaon

Explorer
If they don't make an exception as the Silver Dragon, seeing the Rakshasa in the Dungeons of Dread miniature set complete gallery means that they are in the first Monster Manual and I won't have to homebrew them myself when converting my campaign! :)
And that will also mean that I will have a good basis to make a new 4e half-rakshasa race, which is another thing my campaign could need.

Dunamin

First Post
Rakshasa are fairly iconic, I'd say, so it doesn't come as a surprise to me - particularly considering the attention that was given to them in one of the later 3.x Monster Manuals.
Good news, though. :)

I hope they still will be noted as a race from the cube-world of Acheron (as an Astral Dominion).

Gargazon

First Post
As they appear to be natural humanoids (from DDM cards, can't find link right now), I doubt they'll be coming from any Astral Domains.

I wonder if there will Rakshasha Barons, Warriors and Assassains, or it'll be Zakya, Rakshasha and Al'chazar (yeah, forgot what the last one is) in the actual MM.

TwinBahamut

First Post
Considering the great importance of Rakshasa demon lords to the Eberron setting, I think it is pretty obvious for them to be in the first MM. Not having Rakshasas in the first MM would hurt Eberron as much as not having any Gnomes in the first MM.

Remove ads