(Recruiting) Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2

Voda Vosa

First Post
Oh I was looking at the IC thread, and noticed Ban Lu still has another learning roll to do, and Leng has not make his other 3 rolls.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I was thinking that all this rolling will take us forever.
What do you think of rolling all at once? Like:
Take Koryo for example:

Shang Channeling Chi
DC:16
Learning: A:6 B:4
Mastering: A:6 B:4 C:5
Time: Minimum:4 Maximum:7

Stop the Lifeblood
DC: 15
Learning: A:4 B:2
Mastering: A:5 B:2 C:4
Time: Minimum:3 Maximum:5

Rebuke the Sinner
DC: 16
Learning: A:6 B:3
Mastering: A:6 B:3 C:4
Time: Minimum:4 Maximum:8

Turtle’s Shelter
DC: 17
Learning: A:6 B:4
Mastering: A:6 B:4 C:5
Time: Minimum:4 Maximum:7

So, he must roll for learning a number of rolls equal to A+B rolls of something wisdomdish, like perception or insight:
Shang Channeling Chi: 10 rolls ( 17, 13, 12, 16, 20, 18, 15, 17, 19, 3) and he succeeds
Stop the Lifeblood: 6 rolls ( 5, 17, 9, 16, 12, 7) and he Fails
Rebuke the Sinner: 9 rolls say he succeeds
Turtle’s Shelter: 10 rolls say he fails

Training: This time you must roll A+C times of something related to the training, for example, in turtle's shelter you should roll endurance, while for shang chi channeling you should roll something 'mysticalish' like insight or arcana
Shang Channeling Chi: 11 rolls (Say he wins A, so he fully learns the move in the minimum time: 4 days)
Stop the Lifeblood: 7 rolls (due to -2 circumstance -if he doesn't want to re-learn- he fails C times, and can't master the move)
Rebuke the Sinner: 10 rolls (He fails B times, so he learns the move in the maximun time: 8 days)
Turtle’s Shelter: 11 rolls Even with -2 circumstance -if he doesn't want to re-learn- he could learn this if he rolls high enough (less than C fails)

What do you think?

Helfdan

First Post
I already rolled the way you described for all my trainings. I can post whenever you say, jefe :) I had not posted in the IC because learning and mastering my first technique took 3 days.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Cool, lets see what the others think about this. If all agree and make all their rolls and your reactions IC, I'll make a big "training" IC post, and keep moving on the story.

renau1g

First Post
I'm good with it as well VV, sorry for the slower than normal post rate. Work's kicking my butt right now. 13 days in a row so far, 12-15 hr days.... man this is supposed to be my slow period.

Remove ads