• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[RECRUITING] Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

What Era Should We Start In?

• Yellpw Turban Rebellion

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition

Votes: 3 30.0%

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
Would it be alright to swap to a ranger? Are they allowed? I'm thinking that with the abundance of Barbarians we should have a support type character? If so can you let me know how favoured enemy and animal companion would work in this setting?

Thanks

Sleeping Dragon

First Post
I'd like to join in, I'm a big fan of the Three Kingdoms period (hence the username). A question, can we use the marshal class (full write-up here)? It's a 3.5 class, but I it could be used in 3.0 easily enough, and it fits the setting very well I think.

Airwhale

First Post
Hey all, I'd also like to join in... I'm a fan of the setting, though I have never read the books. What does that bring us up too?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Sleeping Dragon said:
I'd like to join in, I'm a big fan of the Three Kingdoms period (hence the username). A question, can we use the marshal class (full write-up here)? It's a 3.5 class, but I it could be used in 3.0 easily enough, and it fits the setting very well I think.

Yes Marshal is a wonderful class (and one I'd probabaly multiclass too if its allowed) - I too was going to ask but I've had Chu Pa-Chieh sitting around for a while looking for a game:D

Oh and ShaggySpellsword sorry for posting another Barbarian - reading you description I was expecting a Scholar-type, I didn't look at your stat block til latter:( oops;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads