• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[RECRUITING] Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

What Era Should We Start In?

• Yellpw Turban Rebellion

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition

Votes: 3 30.0%

Mithran

First Post
I assume monk would be ok for this campaign?. I am trying to decide between monk and rogue, how much did these class's change from 3.0 to 3.5?, and can I just use the 3.5 versions since that is what I have readily available?.

The other thing is I rolled these stats: 18, 18, 16, 15, 15, 12
Are those rolls alright?.

Beowolf

Explorer
hey
Id love to join but i've never tried playing in forums so i could use some help on how that works exactly and what times (if applicable) we would play

also i would like to know if i could use 3.5 rules ?

Airwhale

First Post
Okay, I'm writing background here... Are we on Cao Cao's side of the Yellow scarves rebellion, or are we with the Zhang brothers? I'm toying with a "constent thorn in the side of the oppressive Dhong Zhuo government" type background. But that may not work so well if we are going to be defending his government.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
I'm thinking of putting you with the three brothers at first, but you will always have the oppurtunity to join another force.

Those rolls are fine, good and heroic.

I don't know much about 3.5, so it's out.

Airwhale

First Post
And Hp? Full Hp 1st level, then roll for 2nd? And do we chose where our ability scores go or are they assigned b when they were rolled?

possum

First Post
Yes, standard HP and ability rules apply. Full for first, roll for others, and you get to assign your own stats.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads