• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[RECRUITING] Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

What Era Should We Start In?

• Yellpw Turban Rebellion

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition

Votes: 3 30.0%

Airwhale

First Post
Mithran,

Do you feel comfortable with the amount of distinction between our rogues? Want me to take a level as a fighter or something along those lines?

Mithran

First Post
No Airwhale I think the distinction is fine. I have built my rogue as a scout type yours is more social as you said already.

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
ill be putting up a provisional ranger write up later if that's ok. Just bear with me while i get my 3.0 stuff together.

So, for favoured enemy, something like "Favoured Enemy: Cao Cao" or something along those lines?

And for animal companion just the same?

Thanks.

possum

First Post
Yeah, the animal companion should be OK as it is. I don't want to be too restrictive here.

BTW, when the game starts, this thread will remain open so you guys can post your regent characters or your kids.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
possum said:
BTW, when the game starts, this thread will remain open so you guys can post your regent characters or your kids.

Oh so we get to create a second character? (obviously the product of one of Chu Pa-Chiehs illicit gropings hmmm monk? is cleric a possibility?)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads