• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[RECRUITING] Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

What Era Should We Start In?

• Yellpw Turban Rebellion

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition

Votes: 3 30.0%

possum

First Post
Tonguez said:
Oh so we get to create a second character? (obviously the product of one of Chu Pa-Chiehs illicit gropings hmmm monk? is cleric a possibility?)

I wouldn't at the moment. The child character will be around 3-4 levels off of your current character, unless your name happens to be Liu Chan.

BTW, can you guys, if your on Cao Cao's side at that time, please kill that little idiot.

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
I've written up a ranger and i think it should be right. Apologies in advance for any mistakes made as i can't find my 3 phb at the moment. Just let me know if something is wrong:
Niu Long-tian
Male Human Ranger 2 (Archery)
Alignment: Neutral

Human Abilities
1 feat at 1st level, +4 skill points at 1st level, +1 skill point at each level

Str: 15 (+2)
Dex: 16 (+3)
Con: 18 (+4)
Int: 12 (+1)
Wis: 14 (+2)
Cha: 10 (+0)

HP: 15
XP: 1,000/3,000
AC: 16 (10 base +3 Dex +3 armor)
Init: +3 (+3 Dex)
Speed: 30ft

Saves
Fort: +7 [+3 base +4 Con]
Ref : +3 [+0 base +3 Dex]
Will: +2 [+0 base +2 Wis]

BAB: +2
Grapple: +4
Ranged Atk: +6 (1d8/20x3/100' MW Longbow Range)

Skills (30 skill points)
Climb: 4 (2+2ranks)
Craft(Bowmaking): 6 (1+5ranks)
Heal: 5 (2+3ranks)
Hide: 8 (3+5ranks)
Move Silently: 7 (3+5ranks)
Listen: 7 (2+5ranks)
Ride: 8 (3+5ranks)
Spot: 7 (2+5ranks)

Feats:
Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot
Rapid Shot
Track
Favoured Enemy: Cao Cao
Ambidexterity (Only whilst wearing light armour)
Two-Weapon Fighting (Only whilst wearing light armour)

Proficiencies:

Simple Weapons
Martial Weapons
Light Armour
Medium Armour
Shields

Equipment:

Studded Leather Armour (MW)
Longbow (MW)
60 Arrows
Travelling Items (Bedroll, rations, flint and tinder, etc)
20ft Rope
Longsword
Shortsword (Used together when close combat is needed)

Background:

Long-tian's history is not one which makes light reading. The ill-gotten son of a lord's folly after a battle Long-tian was raised by his mother and her sister's family entirely. Although he doe's not know who his father is he know's that he served under Cao Cao, and thus he has made it his sworn mission to avenge the harm caused to his mother and payback the man that he believes caused him to live the miserable life he has lead until today.

When the Yellow Turbans Rebelled Long-Tian saw his chance to do something with his life and joined up with the army. Having been bullied and harrassed his entire life Long-tian had found solitude in the forested areas near his home. There he practiced his favoured pursuit of archery, one often overlooked in the training of soldiers. His lengthy practice sessions have left him in peak physical condition and his skill with a bow has fed him and his mother in many a desperate winter. However he is often distant and seemingly rude with people, this is merely a result of his treatment at the hands of the other youths in his village.

(Hope this is ok, if anyone spots anything wrong with the characyter write up please let me know and ill chage it asap.)

Last edited:

Airwhale

First Post
Raurth Snowfang said:
Changed to Cao Cao. This could be interesting, especialy if we are fighting with his forces at the beginning.

Check out the link to the 3.0 SRD I posted earlier... it has everything the PHB and DMG have.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Raurth Snowfang said:
Changed to Cao Cao. This could be interesting, especialy if we are fighting with his forces at the beginning.
I have a feeling that it will get interesting, considering that sometime in the beginning he mops up your leftovers.

possum

First Post
Raurth Snowfang said:
Yup, used that, he should be all correct.

Eh? I'm confused now.

Don't worry, it will all come together after the third battle I think. BTW, is everybody ready?

Last edited:

Remove ads