• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return from long absence

Zurai

First Post
And yea, after many trials and travails, verily did he return.

To my DMs: I apologize profusely for my extended and unannounced absence. Real life stopped throwing curve balls and decided to just brain me with a fastball. I've fully recovered now, though, and the pitcher has been ejected from the game. Metaphors aside, things should be smooth from me from here on out. I'll pop into the various OOC threads and see which games, if any, I can rejoin; no hard feelings for groups that have moved on. I understand completely.

To my players: You are the ones I felt most guilty about abandoning, but I had no other options. I am sorry for leaving in the dead of night rather than posting a notice that I'd be gone for a while. I hope you all can forgive me. I'll be resurrecting Into the New World ASAP, and I hope we havn't lost any players; what we still have left will determine how the game goes from here.

To everyone else: Nothing much to see here, sorry!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads