• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reunion

Jamdin

Explorer
I actually enjoyed the show for the characters especially Carla. I had friends in high school that I grew apart from since graduating in 1983. The previews for next week looks even better.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Maybe I only noticed it cause I started watching firefly tonight. Maybe its cause I've fancied that actress since she appeared with rainbow hair on Space Cases on nickelodeon...

The shy girl, the one who was interviewed by the cop in the present day, is the engineer on firefly...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0821612/

I'm quite sure its the same actress though she Reunion hasnt been listed for her credits yet.

Mad Hatter

First Post
The actress who plays Kyra from Chronicles of Riddick is Sam (the girl who almost had the abortion).

I think it's good too, although I'm not too sure how good it can be in the future. This looks like a one season show to me. But hopefully it stays on and Fox doesn't cancel it. We don't even know which friend was killed and I think that is so cool. A good mystery so far.

stevelabny

Explorer
See this is what Tivo does to me.
I saw the thread, figured if even one person thought the show was worth talking about, I might as well add it to the list.

I dunno.
The acting was pretty weak, but the show might be watchable just for the music.
Or at least for the next few episodes until music starts to suck.

Remove ads